We're The Perfect Addition to Your Team of Wedding Professionals
It's your wedding day. A time for love. Family. Friends. Celebration! Of course, everything that leads up to that day involves a whole lot of preparation. While we can't eliminate all the stress associated with planning your entire wedding, our wedding specialists, professional chauffeurs, fleet of gorgeous wedding limousines, and competitive prices will remove any and all stress involved with ground transportation on your big day.
An Accent Wedding includes:
- 5 step account management process. From consultation to post-honeymoon followup, we are attentive and committed to handling your wedding transportation as it is the most important event in our schedule...because it truly is!
- Only our best chauffeurs are assigned to a wedding, and we hand pick the right chauffeur to match your party.
- A pre-wedding "flight check" that involves an intense review of the interior and exterior of your wedding limo so that the inside is detailed and the outside sports a "showroom" finish.
- Beautiful amenities and "accents," including crystal goblets, white linen napkins, complimentary champagne, bottled water, soda, and mints. You can also order your favorite bottle of bubbly from our premium champagne list!.
- Knowledge of top wedding locations in Boston, MetroWest, Worcester, Providence, Newport, & Western Mass (Sturbridge)
- A special deal on your bachelor/bachelorette party limousine rental -- just ask!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarentee!
Request a Custom Quote today!
Fill out the form to the right and your very own personal wedding specialist will be in touch during regular business hours. If you dont want to fill out a form, call us at 1-800-696-5466 and ask to speak to one of our wedding specialists.
And if you need any recommendations for florists, entertainment, photographers, etc.. we are pleased to direct you to our team of local wedding professionals here at Wed New England
And don't be nervous, we do this over 100 times a year, we can help you figure out all the logistics from timing to vehicle size to seating arrangements. Congratulations and we hope to hear from you!