Now, first, you may be wondering: what’s the best way to get around for your fun night out with your girls? Consider using your Boston wedding limousine for your big night out (from Accent of course!). That’s what we did when we rented a 10-passenger limo for the girls and started the night at one of my favorite restaurants, Toro, in the South End.” The restaurant was perfect for our celebration. It's an amazing award winning restaurant featuring small plates (tapas) so we got to order a little bit of everything and share delicious plates. After that we headed over to Jacques Cabaret for a fabulous female impersonation show. We had bought our tickets in advance (the dates sell out quickly) and we got a table right in front of the stage. These ladies were amazing! It seemed most parties were there to bachelorette it up, so all the brides got on stage and were embarrassed in a very loving way (as you can see in my picture). After all that fun, we headed off to a bar and danced the rest of the night away. Without a doubt, it was my favorite girls night out in my life. My bachelorette party was EXACTLY what I had always wanted.
With "Wedding Season" in full swing, now is the time all the girls put on their cutest little dresses and help their bride to be celebrate their last single days in style.
Now, when planning a bachelorette party, be sure to know what the bride DOESN'T want to do. It'll make things easier. An example: If she's not into mechanical bullriding, don't bring her to "The Liquor Store" (thanks Emily for that one!). If she's not into fondue, don't start the night at The Melting Pot.
Here are five pretty safe bets.
1) Kings in the Back Bay is a 24,000-square-foot entertainment facility featuring 16 ten-pin bowling lanes, a billiards room featuring Brunswick Gold Crown Tables, four retro oak SKEE BALL tables, a regulation shuffleboard table, three premium bars and a full-service restaurant. Rent out a couple lanes for you and your girls and bowl until your arms hurt! After that, head on over to Boylston St and you'll be bombarded with bars to choose from.
2) The Liberty Hotel is one of the coolest hotels in Boston with bars to match. Seriously, click on that link and see how pretty the inside of this former jail is. They have six different spots to eat and drink at and one of them, Clink, is lined with celebrity mugshots. The place is always hoppin and turns into a cool vibe towards the end of the night.
3) Karaoke at Limelight because, come on, who doesn't love karaoke.
4) Jillians followed by Tequila Rain. Jillians is way bigger than Kings featuring bowling and billiards and it's right on Landsdown Street making it easy to get to all the bars in Fenway. Tequila Rain claims to bring you Spring Break 52 weeks a year playing your favorite top 40, hip hop and rock in the best party atmosphere north of the border. Or at least that's what they say on their website. All I know is that you're pretty much guaranteed to have a good time.
5) Let the limo driver bring you over to Quincy to check out The Ocean Club at Marina Bay. Nick Varano (of the Strega acclaim in the North End) opened the Ocean Club to be a take on the Vegas scene. It's an all outdoor venue making it perfect for the Summer nights we should be having (soon hopefully!). Marina Bay is packed with restaurants to choose from and they feature a ton of fresh seafood to nibble on before dancing the night away.
There are so many ideas for a fun bacheloretty party without thinking you'll have to spend another night in The Alley or Faneuil Hall. But both of those places are still a blast if that's what the bride likes! Remember.. it's all about her.
Be sure to be safe and call Accent Limousine for a hassle-free night of bachelorette fun in the city. That extra glass of wine (or celebration shot) won't matter once you have one of Accent's drivers on the case! Rent the party bus for the wedding or bachelorette party! They'll take care of all your needs from boston wedding limousines to a limo trip to Foxwoods to a fancy night out in the city whether or not it's Providence, Boston, Hartford, or New York. All you have to do is decide where to go and Accent Limousine will take you there in style!